This web site (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Hybrid Reality Pte. Ltd (“Paragkhanna.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
USE OF THIS SITE
You agree not to:-
- reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, re-publicize, assign, sublicense, sell, or exploit for any public or commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
- attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displayed on this Site; and/or
- access or use this Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- This Site, the Services, the information on this Site and use of all related facilities are provided on an “as is, as available” basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Site and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Site will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including the inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from your access to, use of or inability to use, reliance on or downloading from the site, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible. You have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Site/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others.
LINKS TO THIS SITE
We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from the Site. Access to any other Internet site is at your own risk. If you encounter broken web links to third-party websites, please check directly with the respective website administrator.
If you create a link or frame to the Site, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from The Website. We reserve the right to change the URL of the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
Materials, including source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in the Site are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials are owned by or licensed to us. All rights reserved.
Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted in law, no part of The Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Site is prohibited. We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorized usage of its trademarks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter.
We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the Site at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
Use of the Site and these Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to the use of the Site shall be heard by Singapore Courts.